【2012 ∕ 11 ∕ 20】
QT:記念過去,夢想未來(約伯記29:01—29:14)
[生命泉源]
29:01 — | 約伯又接著說: Job continued his discourse: |
29:02 — | 惟願我的景況如從前的月份,如神保守我的日子。 "How I long for the months gone by, for the days when God watched over me, |
29:03 — | 那時他的燈照在我頭上;我藉他的光行過黑暗。 when his lamp shone upon my head and by his light I walked through darkness! |
29:04 — | 我願如壯年的時候:那時我在帳棚中,神待我有密友之情; Oh, for the days when I was in my prime, when God's intimate friendship blessed my house, |
29:05 — | 全能者仍與我同在;我的兒女都環繞我。 when the Almighty was still with me and my children were around me, |
29:06 — | 奶多可洗我的腳;磐石為我出油成河。 when my path was drenched with cream and the rock poured out for me streams of olive oil. |
29:07 — | 我出到城門,在街上設立座位; "When I went to the gate of the city and took my seat in the public square, |
29:08 — | 少年人見我而迴避,老年人也起身站立; the young men saw me and stepped aside and the old men rose to their feet; |
29:09 — | 王子都停止說話,用手摀口; the chief men refrained from speaking and covered their mouths with their hands; |
29:10 — | 首領靜默無聲,舌頭貼住上膛。 the voices of the nobles were hushed, and their tongues stuck to the roof of their mouths. |
29:11 — | 耳朵聽我的,就稱我有福;眼睛看我的,便稱讚我; Whoever heard me spoke well of me, and those who saw me commended me, |
29:12 — | 因我拯救哀求的困苦人和無人幫助的孤兒。 because I rescued the poor who cried for help, and the fatherless who had none to assist him. |
29:13 — | 將要滅亡的為我祝福;我也使寡婦心中歡樂。 The man who was dying blessed me; I made the widow's heart sing. |
29:14 — | 我以公義為衣服,以公平為外袍和冠冕。 I put on righteousness as my clothing; justice was my robe and my turban. |
省 思 語— | 記得過去恩典的人,就能正確地計畫未來。即使有過去的經驗,若不記得也不明白,就會反覆犯下相同的錯誤。 |
省 思 語— | 約伯是在生活中努力遵行神話語的人,按照神的教導幫助貧窮的人、失敗的人、孤兒與寡婦等,傳講神的公義;家庭和睦,結出豐富的果子,與所有人有圓滿的關係,過著受尊敬的生活。 |
省 思 語— | 我能明白目前的苦難是神所賜的祝福嗎?神賜給我的原因是什麼呢? |
省 思 語— | 愛有兩個最基本的要素:一個是付出,一個是饒恕。 |