【2012 ∕ 11 ∕ 24】
 QT:不隨從慾望的純正之人(約伯記31:01—31:12)


[生命泉源]

31:01 — 我與眼睛立約,怎能戀戀瞻望處女呢?
"I made a covenant with my eyes not to look lustfully at a girl.
31:02 — 從至上的神所得之分,從至高全能者所得之業是甚麼呢?
For what is man's lot from God above, his heritage from the Almighty on high?
31:03 — 豈不是禍患臨到不義的,災害臨到作孽的呢?
Is it not ruin for the wicked, disaster for those who do wrong?
31:04 — 神豈不是察看我的道路,數點我的腳步呢?
Does he not see my ways and count my every step?
31:05 — 我若與虛謊同行,腳若追隨詭詐;
"If I have walked in falsehood or my foot has hurried after deceit--
31:06 — (我若被公道的天平稱度,使神可以知道我的純正;)
let God weigh me in honest scales and he will know that I am blameless--
31:07 — 我的腳步若偏離正路,我的心若隨著我的眼目,若有玷污粘在我手上;
if my steps have turned from the path, if my heart has been led by my eyes, or if my hands have been defiled,
31:08 — 就願我所種的有別人喫,我田所產的被拔出來。
then may others eat what I have sown, and may my crops be uprooted.
31:09 — 我若受迷惑,向婦人起淫念,在鄰舍的門外蹲伏,
"If my heart has been enticed by a woman, or if I have lurked at my neighbor's door,
31:10 — 就願我的妻子給別人推磨,別人也與他同室。
then may my wife grind another man's grain, and may other men sleep with her.
31:11 — 因為這是大罪,是審判官當罰的罪孽。
For that would have been shameful, a sin to be judged.
31:12 — 這本是火焚燒,直到毀滅,必拔除我所有的家產。
It is a fire that burns to Destruction; it would have uprooted my harvest.
省 思 語— 順服與盲從不同,遵行神的旨意並不是勉強應和祂。假裝順服並不是真順服,信心始於真正的順服。
省 思 語— 基督徒必須隨時用在神面前的心態生活。
省 思 語— 我們免受審判,不是靠行為,而是靠恩典。聖徒不是靠自己的義,而是靠神的恩典,在苦難中也在乎神,在祂面前過正直的生活。
省 思 語— 最容易令我跌倒的罪的誘惑有哪些?如果此刻神在我眼前,我的心態與行為會如何改變?
省 思 語— 不必成為完全的人,而要成為誠實的人。

 

文章標籤

米拉 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

老師說這是我的鉛筆素描結業作了!!!

果然是……好難啊!!(路人代答)

看看吧~

沒錯!就是加菲貓!!

下禮拜要畫炭筆了耶~炭筆耶~~真是既期待又忐忑啊!@@


✿ 米拉‧ⓜⓘⓡⓐ

文章標籤

米拉 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

【2012 ∕ 11 ∕ 23】
 QT:經過曠野道路的塵土人生(約伯記30:16—30:31)


[生命泉源]

30:16 — 現在我心極其悲傷;困苦的日子將我抓住。
"And now my life ebbs away; days of suffering grip me.
30:17 — 夜間,我裏面的骨頭刺我,疼痛不止,好像齦我。
Night pierces my bones; my gnawing pains never rest.
30:18 — 因神的大力,我的外衣污穢不堪,又如裏衣的領子將我纏住。
In his great power (((God))) becomes like clothing to me; he binds me like the neck of my garment.
30:19 — 神把我扔在淤泥中,我就像塵土和爐灰一般。
He throws me into the mud, and I am reduced to dust and ashes.
30:20 — 主啊,我呼求你,你不應允我;我站起來,你就定睛看我。
"I cry out to you, O God, but you do not answer; I stand up, but you merely look at me.
30:21 — 你向我變心,待我殘忍,又用大能追逼我,
You turn on me ruthlessly; with the might of your hand you attack me.
30:22 — 把我提在風中,使我駕風而行,又使我消滅在烈風中。
You snatch me up and drive me before the wind; you toss me about in the storm.
30:23 — 我知道要使我臨到死地,到那為眾生所定的陰宅。
I know you will bring me down to death, to the place appointed for all the living.
30:24 — 然而,人仆倒豈不伸手?遇災難豈不求救呢?
"Surely no one lays a hand on a broken man when he cries for help in his distress.
30:25 — 人遭難,我豈不為他哭泣呢?人窮乏,我豈不為他憂愁呢?
Have I not wept for those in trouble? Has not my soul grieved for the poor?
30:26 — 我仰望得好處,災禍就到了;我等待光明,黑暗便來了。
Yet when I hoped for good, evil came; when I looked for light, then came darkness.
30:27 — 我心裏煩擾不安,困苦的日子臨到我身。
The churning inside me never stops; days of suffering confront me.
30:28 — 我沒有日光就哀哭行去(或作:我面發黑並非因日曬);我在會中站著求救。
I go about blackened, but not by the sun; I stand up in the assembly and cry for help.
30:29 — 我與野狗為弟兄,與鴕鳥為同伴。
I have become a brother of jackals, a companion of owls.
30:30 — 我的皮膚黑而脫落;我的骨頭因熱燒焦。
My skin grows black and peels; my body burns with fever.
30:31 — 所以,我的琴音變為悲音;我的簫聲變為哭聲。
My harp is tuned to mourning, and my flute to the sound of wailing.
省 思 語— 任何人都希望生活中只有溫暖的陽光照耀,然而人生卻是一條充滿患難、哀哭與逆境的道路。
省 思 語— 人生總會遇到走在路上發生意外,尋求幫助也無人伸出援手的孤單,以及與期待背道而馳的混亂,在任何地方都找不到盼望,因此在絕望中不斷發出嘆息與哀嚎的哀痛。
省 思 語— 曠野是人生必經之路,卻也是遇到獨一全能者的場所。曠野的道路雖然辛苦,但是在那裡遇見神的人卻能得到真正的喜樂。

 

文章標籤

米拉 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()