【2012 ∕ 11 ∕ 22】
 QT:嘲笑與傷害,極深的孤立感(約伯記30:01—30:15)


[生命泉源]

30:01 — 但如今,比我年少的人戲笑我;其人之父我曾藐視,不肯安在看守我羊群的狗中。
"But now they mock me, men younger than I, whose fathers I would have disdained to put with my sheep dogs.
30:02 — 他們壯年的氣力既已衰敗,其手之力與我何益呢?
Of what use was the strength of their hands to me, since their vigor had gone from them?
30:03 — 他們因窮乏飢餓,身體枯瘦,在荒廢淒涼的幽暗中齦乾燥之地,
Haggard from want and hunger, they roamed the parched land in desolate wastelands at night.
30:04 — 在草叢之中採鹹草,羅騰(小樹名,松類)的根為他們的食物。
In the brush they gathered salt herbs, and their food was the root of the broom tree.
30:05 — 他們從人中被趕出;人追喊他們如賊一般,
They were banished from their fellow men, shouted at as if they were thieves.
30:06 — 以致他們住在荒谷之間,在地洞和巖穴中;
They were forced to live in the dry stream beds, among the rocks and in holes in the ground.
30:07 — 在草叢中叫喚,在荊棘下聚集。
They brayed among the bushes and huddled in the undergrowth.
30:08 — 這都是愚頑下賤人的兒女;他們被鞭打,趕出境外。
A base and nameless brood, they were driven out of the land.
30:09 — 現在這些人以我為歌曲,以我為笑談。
"And now their sons mock me in song; I have become a byword among them.
30:10 — 他們厭惡我,躲在旁邊站著,不住地吐唾沫在我臉上。
They detest me and keep their distance; they do not hesitate to spit in my face.
30:11 — 鬆開他們的繩索苦待我,在我面前脫去轡頭。
Now that God has unstrung my bow and afflicted me, they throw off restraint in my presence.
30:12 — 這等下流人在我右邊起來,推開我的腳,築成戰路來攻擊我。
On my right the tribe attacks; they lay snares for my feet, they build their siege ramps against me.
30:13 — 這些無人幫助的,毀壞我的道,加增我的災。
They break up my road; they succeed in destroying me-- without anyone's helping them.
30:14 — 他們來如同闖進大破口,在毀壞之間滾在我身上。
`'They advance as through a gaping breach; amid the ruins they come rolling in.
30:15 — 驚恐臨到我,驅逐我的尊榮如風;我的福祿如雲過去。
Terrors overwhelm me; my dignity is driven away as by the wind, my safety vanishes like a cloud.
省 思 語— 聖徒不能成為使他人受傷的愚昧之人。
省 思 語— 有哪些話語和行為會讓我受傷害?我對以惡報善的人有什麼看法?
省 思 語— 我喜歡和要好的人在一起,甚於陪伴軟弱的人嗎?若被孤立的是我的家人,我會用什麼心態來對待他?

 

文章標籤

米拉 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

【2012 ∕ 11 ∕ 21】
 QT:為鄰舍圖謀幸福的人(約伯記29:15—29:25)


[生命泉源]

29:15 — 我為瞎子的眼,瘸子的腳。
I was eyes to the blind and feet to the lame.
29:16 — 我為窮乏人的父;素不認識的人,我查明他的案件。
I was a father to the needy; I took up the case of the stranger.
29:17 — 我打破不義之人的牙床,從他牙齒中奪了所搶的。
I broke the fangs of the wicked and snatched the victims from their teeth.
29:18 — 我便說:我必死在家中(原文是窩中),必增添我的日子,多如塵沙。
"I thought, `I will die in my own house, my days as numerous as the grains of sand.
29:19 — 我的根長到水邊;露水終夜霑在我的枝上。
My roots will reach to the water, and the dew will lie all night on my branches.
29:20 — 我的榮耀在身上增新;我的弓在手中日強。
My glory will remain fresh in me, the bow ever new in my hand.
29:21 — 人聽見我而仰望,靜默等候我的指教。
"'Men listened to me expectantly, waiting in silence for my counsel.
29:22 — 我說話之後,他們就不再說;我的言語像雨露滴在他們身上。
After I had spoken, they spoke no more; my words fell gently on their ears.
29:23 — 他們仰望我如仰望雨,又張開口如切慕春雨。
They waited for me as for showers and drank in my words as the spring rain.
29:24 — 他們不敢自信,我就向他們含笑;他們不使我臉上的光改變。
When I smiled at them, they scarcely believed it; the light of my face was precious to them.
29:25 — 我為他們選擇道路,又坐首位;我如君王在軍隊中居住,又如弔喪的安慰傷心的人。
I chose the way for them and sat as their chief; I dwelt as a king among his troops; I was like one who comforts mourners.
省 思 語— 基督徒要從頭到腳,透過所有行為來彰顯主的榮耀。
省 思 語— 被聖靈充滿的基督徒能靠著聖靈的能力,使陳舊的得以更新,並拯救他人。
省 思 語— 我平常所說的話和表情如何?今天有哪些人需要溫暖的笑容與帶給他們力量的一句話呢?
省 思 語— 行為要謙卑,但要有極大的盼望。

 

文章標籤

米拉 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

今天畫動物類了,羊頭骨牆飾。

很開心自己畫得頗滿意(老師修的不多),雖然花的時間還是有點太長~@@a

還有左邊的羊角也不算畫完,紋路沒刻完~繼續加油!^口^

週末再找時間去買一些畫具,希望能有機會在家裡練習囉!

 

✿ 米拉‧ⓜⓘⓡⓐ ✿ 

文章標籤

米拉 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()