【2012 ∕ 11 ∕ 16】
 QT:在苦難中也不動搖的信仰(約伯記27:01—27:12)


[生命泉源]

27:01 — 約伯接著說:
And Job continued his discourse:
27:02 — 神奪去我的理,全能者使我心中愁苦。我指著永生的神起誓:
"As surely as God lives, who has denied me justice, the Almighty, who has made me taste bitterness of soul,
27:03 — 我的生命尚在我裏面;神所賜呼吸之氣仍在我的鼻孔內。
as long as I have life within me, the breath of God in my nostrils,
27:04 — 我的嘴決不說非義之言;我的舌也不說詭詐之語。
my lips will not speak wickedness, and my tongue will utter no deceit.
27:05 — 我斷不以你們為是;我至死必不以自己為不正!
I will never admit you are in the right; till I die, I will not deny my integrity.
27:06 — 我持定我的義,必不放鬆;在世的日子,我心必不責備我。
I will maintain my righteousness and never let go of it; my conscience will not reproach me as long as I live.
27:07 — 願我的仇敵如惡人一樣;願那起來攻擊我的,如不義之人一般。
"May my enemies be like the wicked, my adversaries like the unjust!
27:08 — 不敬虔的人雖然得利,神奪取其命的時候還有甚麼指望呢?
For what hope has the godless when he is cut off, when God takes away his life?
27:09 — 患難臨到他,神豈能聽他的呼求?
Does God listen to his cry when distress comes upon him?
27:10 — 他豈以全能者為樂,隨時求告神呢?
Will he find delight in the Almighty? Will he call upon God at all times?
27:11 — 神的作為,我要指教你們;全能者所行的,我也不隱瞞。
"I will teach you about the power of God; the ways of the Almighty I will not conceal.
27:12 — 你們自己也都見過,為何全然變為虛妄呢?
You have all seen this yourselves. Why then this meaningless talk?
省 思 語— 信仰是不會隨著環境與利益改變的絕對基礎;親身經歷神並對神有不動搖的信心,這樣的人是有福的。
省 思 語— 為了避免危機而說出不對的言語,會帶來何種結果?
省 思 語— 苦難無法使我變得軟弱,反而會讓人看到我是什麼樣的人。

 

文章標籤

米拉 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

【2012 ∕ 11 ∕ 15】
 QT:神既完全且有無限智慧(約伯記26:01—26:14)


[生命泉源]

26:01 — 約伯回答說:
Then Job replied:
26:02 — 無能的人蒙你何等的幫助!膀臂無力的人蒙你何等的拯救!
"How you have helped the powerless! How you have saved the arm that is feeble!
26:03 — 無智慧的人蒙你何等的指教!你向他多顯大知識!
What advice you have offered to one without wisdom! And what great insight you have displayed!
26:04 — 你向誰發出言語來?誰的靈從你而出?
Who has helped you utter these words? And whose spirit spoke from your mouth?
26:05 — 在大水和水族以下的陰魂戰兢。
"The dead are in deep anguish, those beneath the waters and all that live in them.
26:06 — 在神面前,陰間顯露;滅亡也不得遮掩。
Death is naked before God; Destruction lies uncovered.
26:07 — 神將北極鋪在空中,將大地懸在虛空;
He spreads out the northern (((skies))) over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing.
26:08 — 將水包在密雲中,雲卻不破裂;
He wraps up the waters in his clouds, yet the clouds do not burst under their weight.
26:09 — 遮蔽他的寶座,將雲鋪在其上;
He covers the face of the full moon, spreading his clouds over it.
26:10 — 在水面的周圍劃出界限,直到光明黑暗的交界。
He marks out the horizon on the face of the waters for a boundary between light and darkness.
26:11 — 天的柱子因他的斥責震動驚奇。
The pillars of the heavens quake, aghast at his rebuke.
26:12 — 他以能力攪動(或作:平靜)大海;他藉知識打傷拉哈伯,
By his power he churned up the sea; by his wisdom he cut Rahab to pieces.
26:13 — 藉他的靈使天有妝飾;他的手刺殺快蛇。
By his breath the skies became fair; his hand pierced the gliding serpent.
26:14 — 看哪,這不過是神工作的些微;我們所聽於他的是何等細微的聲音!他大能的雷聲誰能明透呢?
And these are but the outer fringe of his works; how faint the whisper we hear of him! Who then can understand the thunder of his power?"
省 思 語— 從人的想法與智慧發出的諫言,會帶來什麼結果?什麼樣的諫言能拯救靈魂,並引導人走上正確的道路?
省 思 語— 朋友是為他遮蓋過錯,對做得好的事情給予稱讚,遮蓋他的軟弱,傳揚其美德的人。

 

文章標籤

米拉 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

上次畫南瓜,這次畫絲瓜。

看照片不過是一條類似圓柱狀的東東,本以為應該很簡單,結果……我光線稿就搞很久= =

角度、比例一直抓錯,然後刻那些線條、紋路也刻很久,果然還是很難啊!><

現在看最後完成的作品還是覺得這條絲瓜怪怪的= =+

 

 

✿ 米拉‧ⓜⓘⓡⓐ ✿

文章標籤

米拉 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()