【2012 ∕ 10 ∕ 10】
QT:無助無能者的苦痛(約伯記06:01—06:13)
[生命泉源]
06:01 — | 約伯回答說: Then Job replied: |
06:02 — | 惟願我的煩惱稱一稱,我一切的災害放在天平裏; "If only my anguish could be weighed and all my misery be placed on the scales! |
06:03 — | 現今都比海沙更重,所以我的言語急躁。 It would surely outweigh the sand of the seas-- no wonder my words have been impetuous. |
06:04 — | 因全能者的箭射入我身;其毒,我的靈喝盡了;神的驚嚇擺陣攻擊我。 The arrows of the Almighty are in me, my spirit drinks in their poison; God's terrors are marshaled against me. |
06:05 — | 野驢有草豈能叫喚?牛有料豈能吼叫? Does a wild donkey bray when it has grass, or an ox bellow when it has fodder? |
06:06 — | 物淡而無鹽豈可喫麼?蛋青有甚麼滋味呢? Is tasteless food eaten without salt, or is there flavor in the white of an egg? |
06:07 — | 看為可厭的食物,我心不肯挨近。 I refuse to touch it; such food makes me ill. |
06:08 — | 惟願我得著所求的,願神賜我所切望的; "Oh, that I might have my request, that God would grant what I hope for, |
06:09 — | 就是願神把我壓碎,伸手將我剪除。 that God would be willing to crush me, to let loose his hand and cut me off! |
06:10 — | 我因沒有違棄那聖者的言語,就仍以此為安慰,在不止息的痛苦中還可踴躍。 Then I would still have this consolation-- my joy in unrelenting pain-- that I had not denied the words of the Holy One. |
06:11 — | 我有甚麼氣力使我等候?我有甚麼結局使我忍耐? "What strength do I have, that I should still hope? What prospects, that I should be patient? |
06:12 — | 我的氣力豈是石頭的氣力?我的肉身豈是銅的呢? Do I have the strength of stone? Is my flesh bronze? |
06:13 — | 在我豈不是毫無幫助麼?智慧豈不是從我心中趕出淨盡麼? Do I have any power to help myself, now that success has been driven from me? |
省 思 語— | 聖徒是將自己的困難視為輕省、將他人的困難視為沈重的人。 |
省 思 語— | 誰在我最辛苦的時候成為我極大的安慰?真心理解對方痛苦的愛心是從何而來? |
省 思 語— | 世上沒有無用的人,任何人都有存在的理由與價值。 |
省 思 語— | 我存在的價值與理由、我力量的根源在誰那裡呢?現在我沒有氣力,是否是因為與神分離呢? |