【2012 ∕ 10 ∕ 15】
 QT:扎根於神的生命(約伯記08:11—08:22)


[生命泉源]

08:11 — 蒲草沒有泥豈能發長?蘆荻沒有水豈能生發?
Can papyrus grow tall where there is no marsh? Can reeds thrive without water?
08:12 — 尚青的時候,還沒有割下,比百樣的草先枯槁。
While still growing and uncut, they wither more quickly than grass. 
08:13 — 凡忘記神的人,景況也是這樣;不虔敬人的指望要滅沒。
Such is the destiny of all who forget God; so perishes the hope of the godless.
08:14 — 他所仰賴的必折斷;他所倚靠的是蜘蛛網。
What he trusts in is fragile; what he relies on is a spider's web. 
08:15 — 他要倚靠房屋,房屋卻站立不住;他要抓住房屋,房屋卻不能存留。
He leans on his web, but it gives way; he clings to it, but it does not hold. 
08:16 — 他在日光之下發青,蔓子爬滿了園子;
He is like a well-watered plant in the sunshine, spreading its shoots over the garden; 
08:17 — 他的根盤繞石堆,扎入石地。
it entwines its roots around a pile of rocks and looks for a place among the stones. 
08:18 — 他若從本地被拔出,那地就不認識他,說:我沒有見過你。
But when it is torn from its spot, that place disowns it and says, `I never saw you. 
08:19 — 看哪,這就是他道中之樂;以後必另有人從地而生。
'Surely its life withers away, and from the soil other plants grow. 
08:20 — 神必不丟棄完全人,也不扶助邪惡人。
"Surely God does not reject a blameless man or strengthen the hands of evildoers.
08:21 — 他還要以喜笑充滿你的口,以歡呼充滿你的嘴。
He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy.
08:22 — 恨惡你的要披戴慚愧;惡人的帳棚必歸於無有。
Your enemies will be clothed in shame, and the tents of the wicked will be no more."
省 思 語— 我的生活是否扎根在神身上?
省 思 語— 植物的美麗顯現在它的葉子與果實上,但它的健康卻取決於根。
省 思 語— 信心是生活的重心與根本。
省 思 語— 我將信心的根基扎在哪裡?扎了多深?為何不能以外表來判斷人?

 

文章標籤

米拉 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

【2012 ∕ 10 ∕ 14】
 QT:流於形式的忠告實為空虛(約伯記08:01—08:10)


[生命泉源]

08:01 — 書亞人比勒達回答說:
Then Bildad the Shuhite replied:
08:02 — 這些話你要說到幾時?口中的言語如狂風要到幾時呢?
"How long will you say such things? Your words are a blustering wind.
08:03 — 神豈能偏離公平?全能者豈能偏離公義?
Does God pervert justice? Does the Almighty pervert what is right?
08:04 — 或者你的兒女得罪了他;他使他們受報應。
When your children sinned against him, he gave them over to the penalty of their sin.
08:05 — 你若殷勤地尋求神,向全能者懇求;
But if you will look to God and plead with the Almighty,
08:06 — 你若清潔正直,他必定為你起來,使你公義的居所興旺。
if you are pure and upright, even now he will rouse himself on your behalf and restore you to your rightful place.
08:07 — 你起初雖然微小,終久必甚發達。
Your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous will your future be. 
08:08 — 請你考問前代,追念他們的列祖所查究的。
"Ask the former generations and find out what their fathers learned,
08:09 — 我們不過從昨日才有,一無所知;我們在世的日子好像影兒。
for we were born only yesterday and know nothing, and our days on earth are but a shadow.
08:10 — 他們豈不指教你,告訴你,從心裏發出言語來呢?
Will they not instruct you and tell you? Will they not bring forth words from their understanding?
省 思 語— 只想得到自己所求的信仰是拜偶像的行為,真正的信仰是不論強盛或衰微,只要是神所賜的,都視為恩典。
省 思 語— 當神的回應與我所求的不同時,我會如何反應?我是否不拘平安或受苦時,都一樣信靠神的恩典?
省 思 語— 「過去」只能為我們提供方向。忘記過去的人沒有未來,但被過去綑綁的人也無法得到創造性的未來。
省 思 語— 當信仰被過去經驗綑綁時,會造成什麼問題?我是否滿心期待在新的一天裡,用新的恩典來澆灌我?

 

文章標籤

米拉 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

【2012 ∕ 10 ∕ 13】
 QT:愛神而非誤解神(約伯記07:11—07:21)


[生命泉源]

07:11 — 我不禁止我口;我靈愁苦、要發出言語;我心苦惱、要吐露哀情。
"Therefore I will not keep silent; I will speak out in the anguish of my spirit, I will complain in the bitterness of my soul.
07:12 — 我對神說:我豈是洋海,豈是大魚,你竟防守我呢?
Am I the sea, or the monster of the deep, that you put me under guard?
07:13 — 若說:我的床必安慰我,我的榻必解釋我的苦情,
When I think my bed will comfort me and my couch will ease my complaint,
07:14 — 你就用夢驚駭我,用異象恐嚇我,
even then you frighten me with dreams and terrify me with visions, 
07:15 — 甚至我寧肯噎死,寧肯死亡,勝似留我這一身的骨頭。
so that I prefer strangling and death, rather than this body of mine.
07:16 — 我厭棄性命,不願永活。你任憑我吧,因我的日子都是虛空。
I despise my life; I would not live forever. Let me alone; my days have no meaning.
07:17 — 人算甚麼,你竟看他為大,將他放在心上?
"What is man that you make so much of him, that you give him so much attention, 
07:18 — 每早鑒察他,時刻試驗他?
that you examine him every morning and test him every moment? 
07:19 — 你到何時才轉眼不看我,才任憑我咽下唾沫呢?
Will you never look away from me, or let me alone even for an instant? 
07:20 — 鑒察人的主啊,我若有罪,於你何妨?為何以我當你的箭靶子,使我厭棄自己的性命?
If I have sinned, what have I done to you, O watcher of men? Why have you made me your target? Have I become a burden to you?
07:21 — 為何不赦免我的過犯,除掉我的罪孽?我現今要躺臥在塵土中;你要殷勤地尋找我,我卻不在了。
Why do you not pardon my offenses and forgive my sins? For I will soon lie down in the dust; you will search for me, but I will be no more."
省 思 語— 神不是享受懲罰的神,祂並不是為了懲罰我們而創造我們。
省 思 語— 朋友,你相信神是你的父親嗎?若相信,就要拋下各種疑慮、懼怕、不滿與擔憂,遠遠地將它們拋到九霄雲外!
省 思 語— 你若失去盼望,就與站在地獄門口沒有差別。
省 思 語— 神愛我們,因此對我們用心,祂不能放任我們走錯路,所以才會干涉。
省 思 語— 神為何細膩的干涉我的生活?我是否足夠成熟,能夠理解神賜下痛苦的真正心意?

 

文章標籤

米拉 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()