【2012 ∕ 11 ∕ 11】
 QT:苦難練淨人成為精金(約伯記23:01—23:17)


[生命泉源]

23:01 — 約伯回答說:
Then Job replied:
23:02 — 如今我的哀告還算為悖逆;我的責罰比我的唉哼還重。
"Even today my complaint is bitter; his hand is heavy in spite of my groaning.
23:03 — 惟願我能知道在那裏可以尋見神,能到他的臺前,
If only I knew where to find him; if only I could go to his dwelling!
23:04 — 我就在他面前將我的案件陳明,滿口辯白。
I would state my case before him and fill my mouth with arguments.
23:05 — 我必知道他回答我的言語,明白他向我所說的話。
I would find out what he would answer me, and consider what he would say.
23:06 — 他豈用大能與我爭辯麼?必不這樣!他必理會我。
Would he oppose me with great power? No, he would not press charges against me.
23:07 — 在他那裏正直人可以與他辯論;這樣,我必永遠脫離那審判我的。
There an upright man could present his case before him, and I would be delivered forever from my judge.
23:08 — 只是,我往前行,他不在那裏,往後退,也不能見他。
"But if I go to the east, he is not there; if I go to the west, I do not find him.
23:09 — 他在左邊行事,我卻不能看見,在右邊隱藏,我也不能見他。
When he is at work in the north, I do not see him; when he turns to the south, I catch no glimpse of him.
23:10 — 然而他知道我所行的路;他試煉我之後,我必如精金。
But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.
23:11 — 我腳追隨他的步履;我謹守他的道,並不偏離。
My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside.
23:12 — 他嘴唇的命令,我未曾背棄;我看重他口中的言語,過於我需用的飲食。
I have not departed from the commands of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread.
23:13 — 只是他心志已定,誰能使他轉意呢?他心裏所願的,就行出來。
"But he stands alone, and who can oppose him? He does whatever he pleases.
23:14 — 他向我所定的,就必做成;這類的事他還有許多。
He carries out his decree against me, and many such plans he still has in store.
23:15 — 所以我在他面前驚惶;我思念這事便懼怕他。
That is why I am terrified before him; when I think of all this, I fear him.
23:16 — 神使我喪膽;全能者使我驚惶。
God has made my heart faint; the Almighty has terrified me.
23:17 — 我的恐懼不是因為黑暗,也不是因為幽暗蒙蔽我的臉。
 Yet I am not silenced by the darkness, by the thick darkness that covers my face.

 

文章標籤

米拉 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

【2012 ∕ 11 ∕ 10】
 QT:要與神和睦而得享平安(約伯記22:21—22:30)


[生命泉源]

22:21 — 你要認識神,就得平安;福氣也必臨到你。
"'Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you.
22:22 — 你當領受他口中的教訓,將他的言語存在心裏。
Accept instruction from his mouth and lay up his words in your heart.
22:23 — 你若歸向全能者,從你帳棚中遠除不義,就必得建立。
If you return to the Almighty, you will be restored:If you remove wickedness far from your tent
22:24 — 要將你的珍寶丟在塵土裏,將俄斐的黃金丟在溪河石頭之間;
and assign your nuggets to the dust, your gold of Ophir to the rocks in the ravines,
22:25 — 全能者就必為你的珍寶,作你的寶銀。
then the Almighty will be your gold, the choicest silver for you.
22:26 — 你就要以全能者為喜樂,向神仰起臉來。
Surely then you will find delight in the Almighty and will lift up your face to God.
22:27 — 你要禱告他,他就聽你;你也要還你的願。
You will pray to him, and he will hear you, and you will fulfill your vows.
22:28 — 你定意要做何事,必然給你成就;亮光也必照耀你的路。
What you decide on will be done, and light will shine on your ways.
22:29 — 人使你降卑,你仍可說:必得高升;謙卑的人,神必然拯救。
When men are brought low and you say, `Lift them up! 'then he will save the downcast.
22:30 — 人非無辜,神且要搭救他;他因你手中清潔,必蒙拯救。
He will deliver even one who is not innocent, who will be delivered through the cleanness of your hands."

 

文章標籤

米拉 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

【2012 ∕ 11 ∕ 09】
 QT:推論的罪狀,直言不諱的定罪(約伯記22:01—22:20)


[生命泉源]

22:01 — 提幔人以利法回答說:
Then Eliphaz the Temanite replied:
22:02 — 人豈能使神有益呢?智慧人但能有益於己。
"Can a man be of benefit to God? Can even a wise man benefit him?
22:03 — 你為人公義,豈叫全能者喜悅呢?你行為完全,豈能使他得利呢?
What pleasure would it give the Almighty if you were righteous? What would he gain if your ways were blameless?
22:04 — 豈是因你敬畏他就責備你、審判你麼?
"Is it for your piety that he rebukes you and brings charges against you?
22:05 — 你的罪惡豈不是大麼?你的罪孽也沒有窮盡;
Is not your wickedness great? Are not your sins endless?
22:06 — 因你無故強取弟兄的物為當頭,剝去貧寒人的衣服。
You demanded security from your brothers for no reason; you stripped men of their clothing, leaving them naked.
22:07 — 困乏的人,你沒有給他水喝;飢餓的人,你沒有給他食物。
You gave no water to the weary and you withheld food from the hungry,
22:08 — 有能力的人就得地土;尊貴的人也住在其中。
though you were a powerful man, owning land-- an honored man, living on it.
22:09 — 你打發寡婦空手回去,折斷孤兒的膀臂。
And you sent widows away empty-handed and broke the strength of the fatherless.
22:10 — 因此,有網羅環繞你,有恐懼忽然使你驚惶;
That is why snares are all around you, why sudden peril terrifies you,
22:11 — 或有黑暗蒙蔽你,並有洪水淹沒你。
why it is so dark you cannot see, and why a flood of water covers you.
22:12 — 神豈不是在高天麼?你看星宿何其高呢!
"Is not God in the heights of heaven? And see how lofty are the highest stars!
22:13 — 你說:神知道甚麼?他豈能看透幽暗施行審判呢?
Yet you say, `What does God know? Does he judge through such darkness?
22:14 — 密雲將他遮蓋,使他不能看見;他周遊穹蒼。
Thick clouds veil him, so he does not see us as he goes about in the vaulted heavens.
22:15 — 你要依從上古的道麼?這道是惡人所行的。
'Will you keep to the old path that evil men have trod?
22:16 — 他們未到死期,忽然除滅;根基毀壞,好像被江河沖去。
They were carried off before their time, their foundations washed away by a flood.
22:17 — 他們向神說:離開我們吧!又說:全能者能把我們怎麼樣呢?
They said to God, `Leave us alone! What can the Almighty do to us?
22:18 — 哪知神以美物充滿他們的房屋;但惡人所謀定的離我好遠。
'Yet it was he who filled their houses with good things, so I stand aloof from the counsel of the wicked.
22:19 — 義人看見他們的結局就歡喜;無辜的人嗤笑他們,
"The righteous see their ruin and rejoice; the innocent mock them, saying,
22:20 — 說:那起來攻擊我們的果然被剪除,其餘的都被火燒滅。
`Surely our foes are destroyed, and fire devours their wealth.
省 思 語— 我是否承認神必然正確,而我的判斷有可能出錯?我在什麼時候會很輕易用神的話語作為論斷他人的尺規?
省 思 語— 判斷他人的時候,很容易犯下什麼錯誤?神會如何看待面對鄰舍的不幸而歡喜的態度呢?
省 思 語— 偽造友情比偽造鈔票更惡劣。

 

文章標籤

米拉 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()