【2012 ∕ 10 ∕ 05】
QT:絕望生出死亡(約伯記03:11—03:26)
[生命泉源]
03:11 — | 我為何不出母胎而死?為何不出母腹絕氣? "Why did I not perish at birth, and die as I came from the womb? |
03:12 — | 為何有膝接收我?為何有奶哺養我? Why were there knees to receive me and breasts that I might be nursed? |
03:13 — | 不然,我就早已躺臥安睡, For now I would be lying down in peace; I would be asleep and at rest |
03:14 — | 和地上為自己重造荒邱的君王、謀士, with kings and counselors of the earth, who built for themselves places now lying in ruins, |
03:15 — | 或與有金子、將銀子裝滿了房屋的王子一同安息; with rulers who had gold, who filled their houses with silver. |
03:16 — | 或像隱而未現、不到期而落的胎,歸於無有,如同未見光的嬰孩。 Or why was I not hidden in the ground like a stillborn child, like an infant who never saw the light of day? |
03:17 — | 在那裏惡人止息攪擾,困乏人得享安息, There the wicked cease from turmoil, and there the weary are at rest. |
03:18 — | 被囚的人同得安逸,不聽見督工的聲音。 Captives also enjoy their ease; they no longer hear the slave driver's shout. |
03:19 — | 大小都在那裏;奴僕脫離主人的轄制。 The small and the great are there, and the slave is freed from his master. |
03:20 — | 受患難的人為何有光賜給他呢?心中愁苦的人為何有生命賜給他呢? "Why is light given to those in misery, and life to the bitter of soul, |
03:21 — | 他們切望死,卻不得死;求死,勝於求隱藏的珍寶。 to those who long for death that does not come, who search for it more than for hidden treasure, |
03:22 — | 他們尋見墳墓就快樂,極其歡喜。 who are filled with gladness and rejoice when they reach the grave? |
03:23 — | 人的道路既然遮隱,神又把他四面圍困,為何有光賜給他呢? Why is life given to a man whose way is hidden, whom God has hedged in? |
03:24 — | 我未曾喫飯就發出歎息;我唉哼的聲音湧出如水。 For sighing comes to me instead of food; my groans pour out like water. |
03:25 — | 因我所恐懼的臨到我身,我所懼怕的迎我而來。 What I feared has come upon me; what I dreaded has happened to me. |
03:26 — | 我不得安逸,不得平靜,也不得安息,卻有患難來到。 I have no peace, no quietness; I have no rest, but only turmoil." |
省 思 語— | 在患難中憑著對主的愛來勝過一切。 |
省 思 語— | 什麼樣的人才是真正神的僕人呢? |
省 思 語— | 肉體受苦難並非罪的報應,也非神離棄了自己。 |