【2012 ∕ 12 ∕ 10】
QT:行這一切事的是誰?(約伯記39:01—39:12)
[生命泉源]
39:01 — | 山巖間的野山羊幾時生產,你知道麼?母鹿下犢之期,你能察定麼? "Do you know when the mountain goats give birth? Do you watch when the doe bears her fawn? |
39:02 — | 他們懷胎的月數,你能數算麼?他們幾時生產,你能曉得麼? Do you count the months till they bear? Do you know the time they give birth? |
39:03 — | 他們屈身,將子生下,就除掉疼痛。 They crouch down and bring forth their young; their labor pains are ended. |
39:04 — | 這子漸漸肥壯,在荒野長大,去而不回。 Their young thrive and grow strong in the wilds; they leave and do not return. |
39:05 — | 誰放野驢出去自由?誰解開快驢的繩索? "Who let the wild donkey go free? Who untied his ropes? |
39:06 — | 我使曠野作他的住處,使鹹地當他的居所。 I gave him the wasteland as his home, the salt flats as his habitat. |
39:07 — | 他嗤笑城內的喧嚷,不聽趕牲口的喝聲。 He laughs at the commotion in the town; he does not hear a driver's shout. |
39:08 — | 遍山是他的草場;他尋找各樣青綠之物。 He ranges the hills for his pasture and searches for any green thing. |
39:09 — | 野牛豈肯服事你?豈肯住在你的槽旁? "Will the wild ox consent to serve you? Will he stay by your manger at night? |
39:10 — | 你豈能用套繩將野牛籠在犁溝之間?他豈肯隨你耙山谷之地? Can you hold him to the furrow with a harness? Will he till the valleys behind you? |
39:11 — | 豈可因他的力大就倚靠他?豈可把你的工交給他做麼? Will you rely on him for his great strength? Will you leave your heavy work to him? |
39:12 — | 豈可信靠他把你的糧食運到家,又收聚你禾場上的榖麼? Can you trust him to bring in your grain and gather it to your threshing floor? |
省 思 語— | 透過生命的奧秘,我明白神是什麼樣的神呢?不能誇耀淺薄的知識並心生傲慢的原因為何? |